Holly is a true artist in every sense of the word. She grew up in an artistic family, with both her parents being artists as well. Holly started at Studio Kanti with an apprenticeship in early 2019 and came with an array of artistic talents. She is a coveted makeup artist and found inspiration from her experience with makeup to transition to the world of cosmetic tattooing. Holly now provides lash lift services, eyebrow waxing, shaping and tinting, brow lamination, and microblading. She is also trained in machine hairstroke brows, shading and freckles! Holly is a true perfectionist and has a sincere passion for the beauty industry, this is demonstrated in all her work. She continues to work diligently on her professional growth and we are so lucky to have her part of the Kanti Family.
- Trained as a makeup artist 2011 at Blanche MacDonald – focusing predominantly on bridal
- Cosmetic Tattoo Apprentice 2019 at Studio Kanti
- Ellebana 2019 Keratin Lash Lift and Tint Training
- Vancouver, B.C, Nano Brows Technique (hairstrokes and shading) 2020 with Permanent Beauty By Lili
- Manual Microblading 2020 online with Studio Sashiko’s Fluffy Brows Technique
- Brow Lacquer Brow Lamination Training
- Bloodborne pathogens training