Christina has always had an eye for the arts. In her younger years she fell in love with oil painting on canvas and sketching portraits. She continued to sketch casually while attending University for her Psychology Degree, and she found herself sketching faces during her downtime, placing particular focus on the intricacies of the eyes and eyebrows. Little did she know she’d one day venture into the world of Cosmetic Tattooing! Today, Christina continues her artistic joys and works with clients to create the most natural effects to the enhancement of the eyebrows, eyes and lips. Her extensive international training, strong work ethic and passion for the industry has given her the ability to help clients feel beautiful. Christina is part owner of Studio Kanti and currently focuses on teaching and mentoring her team as well as continues her own educational growth in the fascinating industry of cosmetic tattooing.
- Microblading Training 2016 San Diego, California with Deluxe Brows.
- Microblading Training late 2016 Tel Aviv, Israel with Phi Brows Academy
- Cosmetic tattoo PMU machine training – Hair stroke brows and shading 2017 Los Angeles, California with Selen Shenlap
- Eyelash Enhancement and Lip Shading 2018 Knightsbridge, U.K. with Tracie Giles Academy
- Smokey Lash Enhancement® Late 2018 San Diego, California with Will Anthony Permanent Cosmetics
- Certificate – Bloodborne Pathogens Training
- 2020 – Fluffy Brows technique with Studio Sashiko Online training
- 2022 – Tess Tattoo Dark Lip Neutralization Course
- 2022 – Tess Tattoo Lip Blush Cosmetic Tattoo